Avista Group Corp. Product End User Limited Warranty
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, Avista Group Corp. Warranties the products purchased from Avista Group Corp. or from
a Avista Group Corp. authorized reseller/retailer to be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal consumer use
during the respective Warranty Period set forth below. The Limited Warranty is valid only on Products purchased and used in
the lower continental United States (not including Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico). Cosmetic blemishes or imperfections that
do not affect functionality of the Product are not covered under this Limited Warranty. If the Product becomes defective
during the warranty period, Avista Group Corp. will repair or replace the Product at its discretion.
A. 1 Year Warranty
The term “Warranty Period” means a period of 1 Year from the date of the sales receipt for the purchase of the
Product. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty, Avista Group Corp. warrants to you (the original
retail purchaser) that, during the Warranty Period and under normal use and service, the Product will substantially
conform within the user instruction materials packaged with the Product.
B. Obtaining Warranty Service
To receive instructions for obtaining repair or replacement warranty services as well as general troubleshooting, you
may call 844-255-3533 or email us at email@example.com to begin the RMA process. Our office hours are Monday
– Friday, 9AM to 5PM Central Time. Avista Group Corp. will attempt to resolve technical issues over email or via phone. If a
resolution is not possible, Avista Group Corp. shall issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for a Return.
RMA numbers are valid for fifteen (15 days) from the date of issuance and void thereafter.
YOU MUST ALSO:
- Submit proof of purchase in the form of a dated bill of sale, receipt, or invoice placed within the return package
and a full detailed description of the defect found.
- You must return the Product to Avista Group Corp. or to a Avista Group Corp. Authorized Service Provider in a suitable
packaging that provides adequate degree of protection against damage during transit to the location specified
by Avista Group Corp. Costs associated with the packaging and shipping for warranty service shall be at your expense.
You are also responsible for insuring any Product returned and assume the risk of lost or damaged packages.
- All returned Products must be accompanied by a valid RMA number located on the exterior of the package.
C. Exclusive Remedy
During the Warranty Period, Avista Group Corp. will, at its option and as your exclusive remedy for breach of this Limited
Warranty or any implied warranties:
- Repair or replace a defective Product, or
- In the event an exact replacement is not available, a model of equal or better value be sent at no cost to you.
- Any replacement parts will be new or refurbished and the serviced unit will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, or thirty (30) days from the date of shipment of the Product back to you,
whichever is longer.
Avista Group Corp. DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING ITS WARRANTY SERVICES AND, EXCEPT FOR THE
PRECEDING SENTENCE, DISCLAIMS ALL DUTIES (IF ANY) OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT OR OF REASONABLE CARE.
D. NO OTHER WARRANTIES
The express warranty stated in Section A above is the only express warranty made to you and is provided in lieu of
all other express or implied warranties and conditions (if any) including any created by any other statements,
documentation, or packaging. No other warranties or conditions are made with respect to the Product or warranty
services by any person, including but not limited to Avista Group Corp. and its suppliers. No other information (oral or written)
or suggestions given by Avista Group Corp., its agents or suppliers or its or their employees, shall create a warranty or condition
or expand the scope of this Limited Warranty.
E. EXCLUSIONS FROM LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty shall not apply and Avista Group Corp. has no liability under this Limited Warranty if the Product:
- Is used for commercial purposes (including rental or lease);
- Has cosmetic blemishes or imperfections;
- Is not purchased from a Avista Group Corp. authorized reseller;
- Is modified or tampered with;
- Is damaged by Acts of God, power surge, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, wear and tear, mishandling, misapplication, or other causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship;
- Serial number is defaced, altered, or removed;
- Is damaged during shipment;
- Is not used in accordance with the user instruction materials packaged with the Product;
- Is repaired, modified, or altered by other than Avista Group Corp. authorized repair centers.
Avista Group Corp. reserves the right to refuse and return, freight collect, Products (i) that are not covered by Avista Group Corp.
Warranty; or (ii) for which there is no trouble found. Product delivered to Avista Group Corp. or a Avista Group Corp. Authorized
Service Provider with an expired RMA may be refused and returned, without prior notice, to the Customer freight
F. OTHER LIMITATIONS
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH HEREIN, Avista Group Corp.DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE
LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL Avista Group Corp.BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF
BUISINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, INFORMATION, DATA OR USE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR
BASED ON A WARRANTY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT,
EVEN IF Avista Group Corp.HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT REPAIR OR
REPLACEMENMT, AS APPLICABLE, UNDER THE WARRANTY SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN IS YOUR SOLE AND
EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY BREACH OF THE Avista Group Corp.LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN. IF,
DESPITE THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, FOR ANY REASON Avista Group Corp.BECOMES LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES
INCURRED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, THEN, THE LIABILITY OF Avista Group Corp.WILL BE LIMITED
TO THE AMOUNT EQUAL TO THE INVOICE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO Avista Group Corp.OR A Avista Group Corp.AUTHORIZED
Limited Warranty PDF